RE: PostgreSQL Full Vacuum Taking 5 to 6 hrs.

От Ram Pratap Maurya
Тема RE: PostgreSQL Full Vacuum Taking 5 to 6 hrs.
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Full Vacuum Taking 5 to 6 hrs.  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
HI Julien,

In my current database index size is very large compare than table (if table size is 30 GB and index size is 90GB) ,
thatwhy We running full vacuum monthly basis to increase the system performance and data reclaim .
Auto Vacuum is also configuration in system.
As per your suggesion if we increase " maintenance_work_mem " paramater size to 1GB this will be help to improve full
vacuumperformance?.

System configuration as below:

CPU - 42
RAM -70GB