Re: log_duration

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: log_duration
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>Tom Lane
> "Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> > Further update on this:
>
> > We've isolated this issue to JDBC client access.
>
> Ah-hah, now it makes sense.  I believe the JDBC driver always uses
> extended query protocol (parse/bind/execute messages).

Thanks for the *solution.

I had a D'Oh moment about 2 hours after I posted...

> As a quick workaround until someone thinks of a better idea,
> it might be
> sufficient to attach logging code to the execute phase, and ignore the
> partial-execution issue.

Done... we're getting results out now.

I'm logging both duration of execution and the statement text, as would
be displayed in pg_stat_activity.

Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer