Still stuck on a left join

От Ari Nepon
Тема Still stuck on a left join
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I've been stuck now on a left join for about two weeks. DB is MSaccess2K,
language is ASP. I'm learning php and PgSQL now, and will be migrating
everything soon. In the mean time. If anyone knows where I am going wrong,
please let me know.

Here is my current SQL query:
SELECT T.ID, T.employee, T.task, T.description, T.hours_used, T.f_date,
P.project_name, C.name
FROM  track AS T LEFT JOIN project AS P ON  (T.project=P.project_id)  LEFT
JOIN clients AS C ON (T.client=C.ID)
WHERE T.client LIKE '%MMColParam%'

Here is the error I get:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax
error (missing operator) in query expression '(T.project=P.project_id) LEFT
JOIN clients AS C ON (T.client=C.ID)'

My DB structure:

I have 5 tables: clients,project,tasks,track,users

rows are as follows:

clients.ID,clients.name
project.project_id,client_id,project_name
tasks.TaskID,tasks.Task_Name
track.ID,track.employee,track.client,track.project,track.task,track.descript
ion,track.hours_used,trck.f_date
users.c_username,users.c_password

Anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks,