RE: Help with a double left join

От Ari Nepon
Тема RE: Help with a double left join
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks Alex. But it was too good to be true. Or, more likely, I did
something else wrong.
I am still getting this error:
<!--Start error-->

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in
query expression 'track.project=project.project_id LEFT JOIN client ON
track.client=clients.ID'.
<!--end error-->

when I use this SQL:
<!--start SQL-->
SELECT track.ID, track.employee, track.task, track.description,
track.hours_used, track.f_date, project.project_name, clients.name
FROM track LEFT JOIN project ON track.project=project.project_id LEFT JOIN
client ON track.client=clients.ID
WHERE track.client LIKE '%MMColParam%'
<!--end SQL-->

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. (see below for explanation of my DB
structure if you would like).

Ari