initdb error: create shared memory segment: Function not implemented

От Larry Wipperman
Тема initdb error: create shared memory segment: Function not implemented
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
I have installed the latest Cygwin release on Windows 2000.
After building and installing postgresql-7.4.3 (along with the PostGIS
contribution package), when I execute initdb the following error occurs.  A
couple of days ago I installed the postgresql package from Cygwin and initdb
worked fine.  I executed configure before building as follows:
./configure --with-perl --with-java --enable-multibyte --with-CXX --prefix=/
usr --sysconfdir=/etc --docdir=/usr/doc/postgresql-$version.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Larry Wipperman

The error:
bash-2.05b$ cygrunsrv -Q cygserver
Service cygserver exists
Type                : Own Process
Current State       : Running
Controls Accepted   : Accept Stop
bash-2.05b$ initdb -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -W -E LATIN1
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "lkw".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... 10
selecting default shared_buffers... 50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1... FATAL:  could
not
 create shared memory segment: Function not implemented
DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1081344, 03600).

initdb: failed
initdb: removing data directory "/usr/local/pgsql/data"