Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

От Laurent Birckel
Тема Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks for your answer.

    a validator seems to be set (plpgsql_validator)
    and the validator function exists
        (
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION plpgsql_validator( oid) RETURNS void AS
'$libdir/plpgsql', 'plpgsql_validator'
LANGUAGE 'c' VOLATILE;
        )

    I also tried to call my function (sometimes, when the function is syntaxcicaly correct but wrong on another way) from another window.
    But unfortunately i get the same kind of result : no messages. the only way to debug is to add some "return 1 ... return 2 ... to know approximatively where i'ts wrong.

    not easy !

thanks again, I search..

Laurent