Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem

От f.guidi@libero.it
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32 libpq compile problem
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
There where an extra character in the .mak file, and then i try to rebuild and now i obtain these errors ...

at the and a file called blibpq.lib was built but it don't seem valid.

> Fabio Guidi wrote:
> > the compiler build correctly the package without error message ?
> >
> > Bruce Momjian ha scritto:
> >
> > >I downloaded the Borland compiler and am running build tests now.
>
> I finally got it working.  I had to make major changes to the build
> file.  The new attached bcc32.mak should build on your 8.0.X system, and
> this file will be in 8.0.3.
>
> --

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it

Вложения