Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?

От Rick Seeger
Тема Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?
Дата
Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?
Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?
Список pgsql-general
We're looking for a (preferrably free) Windows (or browser) based PG
admin tool to use in our office. I've only ever used the psql command
line interface, so I don't have any experience with the GUI tools out
there. Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Rick