Not able to create partition table using partition by list method

От Rajput Vishwas Kumar Shankarbhai
Тема Not able to create partition table using partition by list method
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi,

While creating a partition table using partition by list method, I came across some unusual thing.

I have google for this problem but not find any such reports.

Please find attached document on detailed description and error message.

Thanks,

Vishwas

Вложения