Re: Not able to create partition table using partition by list method

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Not able to create partition table using partition by list method
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:01 AM Rajput Vishwas Kumar Shankarbhai <Rajput_Vishwas@infosys.com> wrote:

Hi,

While creating a partition table using partition by list method, I came across some unusual thing.

I have google for this problem but not find any such reports.

Please find attached document on detailed description and error message.

It loos like you are using EnterpriseDB specific partitioning syntax but using PostgreSQL as your database. Basically, you are reading the wrong documentation.

See the PostgreSQL documentation at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/ddl-partitioning.html and https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/sql-createtable.html for the syntax to use in PostgreSQL, including examples.