Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which

От Hale Pringle
Тема Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Barry,
Your answer concerns me (the first one in over two years).  The PostgreSQL
JDBC documentation indicates that a statement should work as well as a
prepared statement and this seems reasonable.

I set up a test table using the create statement below. My PostgreSQL is
7.2.1 and JDBC is dated 2/9/2002.  Inserts and updates worked fine.

In my research of I18N, they talked about all JDBC drivers supporting the
"standard escape format" which is '2002-11-04' so one option is use Java's
date formatting routines to convert to this format.

I think we should track further to find out why is doesn't work in certain
situations.

TIA
Hale