Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Bad External Date Representation error for any date which
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dean,

What I think you really want to be using is a PreparedStatement.

   PreparedStatement pstmt = conn.prepareStatement("insert into memo
(memodate, memotext, lastmod) values (?,?,?)");
   pstmt.setDate(1, myDate);
   pstmt.setString(2, myString);
   pstmt.setTimestamp(3, myTimestamp);
   ResultSet rset = pstmt.executeQuery();

Using a PreparedStatement lets the driver take care of the work
necessary to send the value to the server in the correct format, so that
you don't need to worry about it.

thanks,
--Barry