Re: problem delete record error:heap_mark4update

От frank_lupo
Тема Re: problem delete record error:heap_mark4update
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> "=?iso-8859-1?Q?frank=5Flupo?=" writes:
> > I work using postgresql in cygwin version:
> > PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i686-pc-cygwin, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)
> > When delete a record I recive the message :
> > heap_mark4update: (am)invalid tid
>
> Do you have a trigger on the table? If so this is probably a known bug.
> Update to 7.3.3 and see if it goes away.
>
> regards, tom lane

Yes, i have the trigger in table. I update on version 7.3.3
The version 7.3.3 is stable?

Thanks

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

       /\_ _/\
       \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Vuoi acquistare con sconti esclusivi? Con EmailConto Risparmio puoi scontare fino al 20% i tuoi acquisti!
Prova subito la convenienza cliccando qui.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=837&d=29-5