Re: JDBC 3.0

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: JDBC 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Here's a link:

http://www.j-elite.com/pgsql/tmp/jdbc3.tgz

Its about ~22k compressed. It could be a little ugly though: its the output of the diff command run from WinCVS, so I'm
notsure if its that clean. If there are space/tab probs etc I'll make the changes on the bsd box lurking under the
tableand get a better diff.

Also, this can't be applied on top of everything and just work, I'm fairly sure the methods added to
xa.ClientConnectionwill break earlier jdbc builds. I didn't check whether the xa package was built conditionally, maybe
wecould swap in the appropriate class in a similar way to Driver.java.in. I also changed the 'test' target to
'test-jdbc2',and haven't added any tests yet.

Joe