Re: JDBC 3.0

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Joe,

Can you send the context diff to the list?

Dave
On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 22:09, Joe Shevland wrote:
> I've built a JDBC 3 driver from the current CVS sources (added a org.postgresql.jdbc3 package and some changes to
build.xml).Its mainly just placeholder methods. I think someone else might have submitted a patch for this though, but
Ican put up a link for a context diff. Otherwise, the additions to the PGBlob and PGClob classes for JDBC 3.0 might be
worthwhile.

> The xa.ClientConnection class implements java.sql.Connection though (added some more placeholder methods), so I think
thismay need to be split into JDBC 2 and 3 parts as well, as you can't add the JDBC 3 methods that require types like
java.sql.Savepointfor JDBC 2 only builds.