Re: "No Results were returned by the query" exception

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: "No Results were returned by the query" exception
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sorry I'm not across the actual issue, but have you got a small snippet of Java code to demonstrate the problem (enough
tosee if its inside a transaction etc and how you're executing the statement and looping through the RS)? Also the
versionnumber of the PostgreSQL backend.

I do the below sort of thing regularly and haven't had a problem. The drivers on http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download
arethe best ones to go for if you're not already using those.

Cheers,
Joe