"No Results were returned by the query" exception

От Jon Swinth
Тема "No Results were returned by the query" exception
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have an issue with "No Results were returned by the query" exception when selecting from a sequence using jdbc:

SELECT nextval('sequence_name')

I had this happen quite a bit before during transfers and then upgraded to the devpgjdbc2.jar.  This seemed to fix
thingsuntil this week.
The problem has returned again.  I see that somebody had the same issue back in March.  Dave Cramer asked the
individual
to enable DEBUG and send him the output.  I do not see any discussion since then.

I would also like to generate the output, but none of the versions of org.postgresql.Driver that I have include the
setLogLevel()
method specified in the Dave's email.

Is there another JAR file I can use?  Is there a workaround for this?