Re: java.sql.SQLException: results returned

От Joe Shevland
Тема Re: java.sql.SQLException: results returned
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
And the other messages you've seen mean you need to increase the shared
memory segments for your OS... or reduce the maximum connections in use by
the postmaster etc. If you're on FreeBSD, you need to tweak the
SEMxxx/SHMxxx options in the kernel configuration file and
recompile/reboot (from memory; I've tweaked a lot more of those options,
but I'm not sure what the minimal set is).

The best reference is the PostgreSQL (Administrators?) manual which has OS
specific notes that deal with this issue.

Cheers,
Joe

Вложения