Re: java.sql.SQLException: results returned

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: java.sql.SQLException: results returned
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Eric,

Unfortunately the driver doesn't work with posgtres <= 6.5 and it's
doubtful even then, I would suggest upgrading to at least 7.1

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Eric Scroger
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 7:13 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] java.sql.SQLException: results returned

JDBC-ers,

I get the following error (see below) when I attempt to insert a row
into one of our tables.  I'm using postgres 6.4 with java/jdbc 1.2.1.

Any ideas on what it means? I can't seem to find documentation on this
particular exception anywhere?

Also, I have tried upgrading to 7.1, but I'm having problems with system
settings SEMMNI and SEMMNS as stated in postmaster.out. I posted a
message to pgsql-admin with the problem info if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

Eric

INSERT INTO bad_urls(ID,DATA,ATTEMPTS,REASON) VALUES (3376,'
http://www.oit.itd.umich.edu/projects/adw2k/chordata/aves.html
',0,'Unknown Host')

java.sql.SQLException: results returned
   at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
   at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
   at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
   at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:82)
   at postgresql.Statement.executeUpdate(Compiled Code)
   at postgresql.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Compiled Code)
   at InsertError.record(Compiled Code)
   at InsertError.record(Compiled Code)
   at wbCheckUrl$CheckThread.run(Compiled Code)