RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Could not startup new database - Oracle to Postgres Migration error.

От Pansara, Jiten
Тема RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Could not startup new database - Oracle to Postgres Migration error.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Thanks a lot for quick response. I can see below after executing the Perl command given by you.

PS C:\ora2pg-22.1> perl -e "use DBD::Pg"
PS C:\ora2pg-22.1>

Jiten Pansara
Senior Database Analyst
T:  +91 9158149600