RE: why wal_max_size does not work?

От Fan Liu
Тема RE: why wal_max_size does not work?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I understand wal_max_size is a soft limit. But we don’t' have heavy traffic. It's like 4 UPDATE per 2 seconds.
Our data folder is a 4GB network storage, the WAL file folder is around 3.7G.

So, light traffic with 3.7G WAL, no recycling.
We have archive_mode = off
And max_replication_slots = '10'

You can find my postgresql.conf in my first mail.

So, I wan to know under what kind of scenario that there will not be recycling old WAL files.
Is there any way I can check the recycling? For example, logs?

Attach logs

BRs,
Fan Liu

Вложения