Re: why wal_max_size does not work?

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: why wal_max_size does not work?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 01:10, Fan Liu <fan.liu@ericsson.com> wrote:

> So, I wan to know under what kind of scenario that there will not be recycling old WAL files.
> Is there any way I can check the recycling? For example, logs?

please, i would like to see the contents of postgresql.base.conf',
maybe is changing a parameter that is not touched in postgresql.conf,
and postgresql.auto.conf for the same reason

also, show us the output of: select * from pg_replication_slots
if there's any replication slot not connected to the server is
protecting, primary will keep the wals until the server comes back

finally, while this seems not to be your case, a high
wal_keep_segments can cause this problem too

--
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: RE: why wal_max_size does not work?
Сообщение: RE: why wal_max_size does not work?