RE: Question send modification

От frank_lupo
Тема RE: Question send modification
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Excuse, but I want to understand like function the mechanism of the cvs.
1) I have download pgadmin2 using wincvs
2) I have executed of the modifications
3) I have sent to you the diff file

How I make to update regarding the repository?
I have executed update but I do not see applied the modifications.
I have tried to download of pgadmin2 and the modifications not are.
They are I that I am working badly?
If you have time you can explain to me as it must be worked with cvs (wincvs).

Thanks

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

       /\_ _/\
       \ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Partecipa al grande sondaggio Novatris sul mondo Internet! Puoi vincere 1500 euro clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1327&d=4-4