Re: pgadmin3 query tools

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin3 query tools
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>The difficulty there was mapping the pgAdmin debug levels into
>wxWindows. As 99% of the time I use Errors/SQL/Full Debug, I decided to
>include only those plus None. As for all the pgXxx created's, we
>probably don't need those as long as we do put in meaningful messages
>elsewhere. In pga2, we log every function entry on Full Debug which is
>handy if we need to figure out the call stack, but otherwise can be a
>pain.

It seems to me as if the debug levels could be extended. I'll have a
look at it.

>What do you think? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that glibc has
>some sort of call stack macro that you can use at runtime anyway... Can
>Windows do anything like that in a non-debug build?

Dr. Watson does it. If you got a matching debug library for a nondebug
build, you can diagnose a crashdump afterwards. Anyway, a full debug log
should do also.

Regards,

Andreas

От: "rx"
Сообщение: help for postgreSQL in shell
От: "frank_lupo"
Сообщение: RE: Question send modification