[MASSMAIL]type in basebackup_incremental.c ?

От Daniel Westermann (DWE)
Тема [MASSMAIL]type in basebackup_incremental.c ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

/*
 * we expect the find the last lines of the manifest, including the checksum,
 * in the last MIN_CHUNK bytes of the manifest. We trigger an incremental
 * parse step if we are about to overflow MAX_CHUNK bytes.
 */

Shouldn't this be:
/*
 * we expect to find the last lines of the manifest,...
 */

Regards
Daniel