Re: Pgadmin II

От Hernan Salvarezza
Тема Re: Pgadmin II
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joost:

     I am running Psyche and i can access to the local database template1 without any problem..

The problem comes into play when i try to establish a tcp/ip connection from windows.

I also installed iodbc like in the howto,the only problem is that i could not install libiodbc-devel
I did installed libiodbc-3.0.6.tar.gz but when i try
to install libiodbc-devel-2.50-3.i386-libc5.rpm
it says: "libiodbc is needed by libiodbc-devel-2.50-3"

I did not find any other rpm in their website.

Thanks
Hernan