Re: allow partial union-all and improve parallel subquery costing

От Luc Vlaming
Тема Re: allow partial union-all and improve parallel subquery costing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

It seems I ran the wrong make checks to verify everything is correct (make check instead
of make installcheck-world) and this uncovered another regress test change. I also noticed
the statistics are sometimes giving different row count results so I increased the row
statistics target to make sure the regress output is stable. Updated patch attached which
now successfully runs installcheck-world for v13 and master.

Kind regards,
Luc