Re: [ADMIN] Latest transcation

От Anagha Joshi
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Latest transcation
Список pgsql-sql

From: Bruno Wolff III [mailto:bruno@wolff.to]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 4:00 PM
To: Anagha Joshi
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Latest transcation

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:46:22 +0530,
  Anagha Joshi <ajoshi@nulinkinc.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is there any way to know programatically which is the latest
> insert/update occured to a particular table? What are the values which

> are inserted/updated to that table?

That depends on what you really are trying to do. It sounds like using a
sequnce, nextval and currval might work. That could be used to track the
latest change in one session.

If you try to look at the latest change to a table accross all sessions,
things get a bit murky.

A more precise description of what you are trying to do might result in
some other suggestions.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: