Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 9 Jun 2019, at 20:05, Siarhei Siniak <siarheisiniak@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I've been using cube extension recompiled with
> #define MAX_DIM 256.
>
> But with a version 11.3 I'm getting the following error:
> failed to add item to index page in <index_name>

This sounds like a variant of the issue reported on -bugs in
AM6PR06MB57318C9882C021879DD4101EA3100@AM6PR06MB5731.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
and is also reproducible on HEAD.

cheers ./daniel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why to index a "Recently DEAD" tuple when creating index