Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?

От Siarhei Siniak
Тема Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?
Дата
Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?  (Siarhei Siniak <siarheisiniak@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Can you point out a failling unit test in the codebase?

P.S sorry for a late reply, has got this message in the spam folder )
Le lundi 10 juin 2019 à 14:57:32 UTC+3, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> a écrit :

> On 9 Jun 2019, at 20:05, Siarhei Siniak <siarheisiniak@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've been using cube extension recompiled with
> #define MAX_DIM 256.
>
> But with a version 11.3 I'm getting the following error:
> failed to add item to index page in <index_name>

This sounds like a variant of the issue reported on -bugs in
AM6PR06MB57318C9882C021879DD4101EA3100@AM6PR06MB5731.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
and is also reproducible on HEAD.

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: pgbench rate limiting changes transaction latency computation
Сообщение: Re: pgbench rate limiting changes transaction latency computation