Re: PGAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PGAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general

An honest list of known bugs/issues can be found here:
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=9

Your best bet is to try it out though and see if you like it. You can always
use a test database until you're happy that it works properly (and reliably)
and that you like using it. Of course, I'll tell you it works great, but
then I wrote it :-)

> Today, I installed pgadminII on an XP. I could connect to the server,
> however, when I click on "databases", I see a runtime
> error... Could not
> report it to the developers yet.

Hi Devrim, long time, no chat! Anyway, what error do you get? Anything odd
about your environment? Are you running a dev version?

Regards, Dave.