Re: run-time error 429 on Win98

От Dave Page
Тема Re: run-time error 429 on Win98
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

We found a problem recently on another Windows 98 machine which was caused
by an incompatible version of riched32.dll in the distribution. This should
be OK in the next release but if you like I can send you the correct
version.

The file normally lives in C:\Windows\System - if you find that it's size is
4K then you have the wrong one.

Regards, Dave.