Re: run-time error 429 on Win98

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: run-time error 429 on Win98
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Do you have the mdac installed? (I think PGAdmin needs MDAC 2.6, but I
*think* 2.1 will do for PGAdmin II). Bit of a stab in the dark here sorry
- Stuart
PS When exactly are you getting this error?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kobus Nieuwmeijer [mailto:kobus@bitweb.com]
Sent: 16 January 2002 11:00
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] run-time error 429 on Win98

Hi,

New here and hope someone can help me. I've installed pgadmin2-1_1_76 on a
Windows 98 with Microsoft Personal Web Server installed and get this
message when I try to run pgAdmin: run-time error 429 ActiveX component
can't create object.

I tried reinstalling with PWS service stop, and not logging on to MS
Network, but I still get this problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help,

Kobus

http://archives.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: run-time error 429 on Win98
Сообщение: Re: run-time error 429 on Win98