Re: Default permissions of system catalogs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Default permissions of system catalogs
Дата
Re: Default permissions of system catalogs
Re: Default permissions of system catalogs
Список pgsql-hackers

I assume you are proposing the same privileges that you describe for a user
table (i.e. by default only the owner (==superuser) has any access)?

If so, this would break pgAdmin for any users who are not the superuser on
their system as the majority of it's operation relies on examining the
system catalogues. In this case I would *strongly* object.

<thinks...> Surely this would also be the case for psql though - have I
misunderstood something?

Regards, Dave.