Re: FW: [CYGWIN] 7.2b3 postmaster doesn't start on Win98

От Dave Page
Тема Re: FW: [CYGWIN] 7.2b3 postmaster doesn't start on Win98
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

This check actually caused me *much* grief when I was testing on Win2K/XP.
It required that the cygwin ntsec option is enabled which in my case caused
me even more problems with my Cygwin installation. I vote for the #ifndef
__CYGWIN__...

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: FW: [CYGWIN] 7.2b3 postmaster doesn't start on Win98
Сообщение: Re: FW: [CYGWIN] 7.2b3 postmaster doesn't start on Win98