Re: restoring from dump

От Tena Sakai
Тема Re: restoring from dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Jeff,

Quagmire deepens, it seems...

I tried:
  dropdb <myDB>
and it told me:
  dropdb: database removal failed: ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 139602298
  DETAIL:  Could not open file "pg_clog/0085": No such file or directory.

I went into pg_clog directory and issued:
  ls -lt | head
and it told me:
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 163840 Aug 24 09:57 0088
  drwx------  11 postgres postgres   4096 Aug 22 13:56 ..
  drwx------   2 postgres postgres   4096 Jun 30 16:03 .
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Jun  1 20:04 0084
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Apr  4 15:48 0083
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Mar 26 18:25 0082
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Mar 26 01:28 0081
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Mar 25 23:05 0080
  -rw-------   1 postgres postgres 262144 Mar 25 20:39 007F

It seems that 0088 was generated at the time very close to
my issuing dropdb.

What are my options now?

Thank you.

Tena Sakai