Database Diagrams.

От Geoff
Тема Database Diagrams.
Дата
Re: Database Diagrams.  (Ludwig Lim <lud_nowhere_man@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry if this is a question that has been answered in some form or another,
but I need to know if there is a toold of some description that will help me
get a diagram of my 7.2.1 database with the relationships. I've done various
searching on google but found nothing  ( but I may be searching with the
wrong phrase's etc ). I'm using a Win32 client to develop, but the DB runs
on a debian linux server.

TIA

Geoff

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this message in error
please contact the sender by return e-mail and delete the message from your
computer.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not
given or endorsed by Metalogic PLC unless otherwise clearly indicated in
this message and the authority of the author to bind Metalogic is duly
verified.

Metalogic PLC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the
context of this message which arise as a result of internet transmission.