AW: Re: JDBC in postgresql

От berger, ralf
Тема AW: Re: JDBC in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

if ant is already installed, you have to set two environment variables to
run ant successfully.

The first one is: %ANT_HOME%
This one has to point to the directory where ANT is installed. It contains a
bin
directory and an lib directory. In the bin directory resides the batch file.

In the lib directory are the JAR files.

The second one is %JAVA_HOME%
Same as ANT_HOME for the JAVA-Runtime Environment.

Hope that helps,

Regards
    Ralf