Re: Hot standby from Debian to Windows

От Andrus
Тема Re: Hot standby from Debian to Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

>Would it not be easier to just set up another Debian server, run binary
>replication

Breaks occurs rarely, 0-2 times per year.
I want try it first.

> and put them behind something like pgpool?

Backup server will use single core and minimal RAM. It may be needed 0-2
times per year.

pgpool should switch to use it for production work only if main server does
not respond.
I havent found this feature in pgpool documentation (maybe missed).

Andrus.