Re: How to track down locks held by recovery process on a slave?

От reiner peterke
Тема Re: How to track down locks held by recovery process on a slave?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
First thought is make sure you are looking in the right database.

pg_locks shows data over the entire server, not just the connected database.
pg_class exists for each database  so if you are connected to 'my_database' but the object is in 'your_database', it
won'tshow up in pg_class on 'my_database'.

check the database value in pg_locks to verify where you should be looking for the object.

reiner

On 5 okt 2013, at 00:48, Amador Alvarez <apradopg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am using a postgres 9.2 slave for some reports and I noticed that sometimes they are held up because certain
activityon the master like vacuums can affect long queries on a slave .

> Looking at pg_locks view , I can see that the recovering process on the slave is holding some AccessExclusiveLock
lockson relations which numbers that do not mach any pg_class.oid.

От: Amador Alvarez
Сообщение: How to track down locks held by recovery process on a slave?
От: "Rajagopalan, Jayashree"
Сообщение: pg_stat_activity - proc id