Re: Data Replication

От Rutherdale, Will
Тема Re: Data Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the additional details.  Some people were very helpful, and I
found out all I need to know for now.

-Will

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Markus Wanner
Sent: 12 December 2008 10:44
To: jd@commandprompt.com
Cc: Rutherdale, Will; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Data Replication

Hi,

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 17:18 -0500, Rutherdale, Will wrote:
>> I attempted some searches in various areas and came up with a
>> bewildering array of results but no clear answer.

Let's extend the list even further:

 h) If you are up for Java, you might like Sequoia.

 i) Another famous player within the Postgres replication field is
    PgPool (available in two tasty flavors).

 k) Bucardo is another, pretty new async replication tool.

If you tell us more precisely what you are looking for, the answers get
more precise as well, I promise. :-)

Regards

Markus Wanner

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.