Re: Data Replication

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: Data Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 17:18 -0500, Rutherdale, Will wrote:
>> I attempted some searches in various areas and came up with a
>> bewildering array of results but no clear answer.

Let's extend the list even further:

 h) If you are up for Java, you might like Sequoia.

 i) Another famous player within the Postgres replication field is
    PgPool (available in two tasty flavors).

 k) Bucardo is another, pretty new async replication tool.

If you tell us more precisely what you are looking for, the answers get
more precise as well, I promise. :-)

Regards

Markus Wanner