(pgsql8.4) DATA Corruption

От Mikola Rose
Тема (pgsql8.4) DATA Corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Happy Friday people!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to resolve this issue...  I am moving otrs to another server and during the backup process I am running into this error

pg_dump: dumping contents of table article_attachment

pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  unexpected chunk number 7 (expected 6) for toast value 77281 in pg_toast_57366

pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.article_attachment (id, article_id, filename, content_size, content_type, content, create_time, create_by, change_time, change_by, content_id, content_alternative) TO stdout;

pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

I have tried a vacuum and reindex with no successes.

Mik Rose

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: