Re: (pgsql8.4) DATA Corruption

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: (pgsql8.4) DATA Corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Mikola Rose <mrose@power-soft.com> wrote:
> Happy Friday people!
>

> I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to resolve this
> issue...  I am moving otrs to another server and during the backup process I
> am running into this error
>
> pg_dump: dumping contents of table article_attachment
>

> pg_dump: SQL command failed
>
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  unexpected chunk number 7
> (expected 6) for toast value 77281 in pg_toast_57366
>

> pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.article_attachment (id, article_id,
> filename, content_size, content_type, content, create_time, create_by,
> change_time, change_by, content_id, content_alternative) TO stdout;
>

> pg_dump: *** aborted because of error
>

> I have tried a vacuum and reindex with no successes.

You'll likely have to figure which blocks are corrupted, and copy out
the good data using a where clause the excludes it, then get what you
can out of it, truncate the table, and reinsert the data.

Then figure out what part of your hardware is / might be dodgy.  mem
test, disk check, etc.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: