Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 3 Jun 2021, at 05:13, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> I have noticed that the documentation for PGSSLCRLDIR is missing.
> That seems like an oversight in f5465fa.

+1 on applying this.

While looking at this I found another nearby oversight which needs a backport
down to 13 where it was introduced.  The PGSSLMAXPROTOCOLVERSION documentation
is linking to the minimum protocol version docs.  Fixed in the attached.

Вложения