Обсуждение: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

I have noticed that the documentation for PGSSLCRLDIR is missing.
That seems like an oversight in f5465fa.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От
Kyotaro Horiguchi
Дата:
At Thu, 3 Jun 2021 12:13:22 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> Hi all,
>
> I have noticed that the documentation for PGSSLCRLDIR is missing.
> That seems like an oversight in f5465fa.
>
> Thoughts?

Ugg..  Thanks for finding that. I don't find a similar mistake in the
same page.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 3 Jun 2021, at 05:13, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> I have noticed that the documentation for PGSSLCRLDIR is missing.
> That seems like an oversight in f5465fa.

+1 on applying this.

While looking at this I found another nearby oversight which needs a backport
down to 13 where it was introduced.  The PGSSLMAXPROTOCOLVERSION documentation
is linking to the minimum protocol version docs.  Fixed in the attached.

Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 02:08:02PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> While looking at this I found another nearby oversight which needs a backport
> down to 13 where it was introduced.  The PGSSLMAXPROTOCOLVERSION documentation
> is linking to the minimum protocol version docs.  Fixed in the attached.

Thanks, fixed this bit.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Documentation missing for PGSSLCRLDIR

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 01:42:20PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> Ugg..  Thanks for finding that. I don't find a similar mistake in the
> same page.

Thanks for double-checking.  Applied.
--
Michael