PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Venkatesan, Sekhar
Тема PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Guys,

I am hitting a peculiar error when trying to update a row in PostgreSQL database using odbc SQLSetPos call.

I read in PostgreSQL forums that it doesn’t support POSITIONED UPDATE.

The error being returned is:

STATE=HY000, CODE=7, MSG=SetPos update return error\n" ...} }

I am using 09.03.04 version of postgres ODBC driver and 9.4.5 version of postgres server.

IS there any known issue when doing update using odbc SQLSetPos API?

Any workaround/solution that can be applied to get rid of this problem?

This needs to be resolved as soon as possible. So any feedback would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Sekhar