Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0200 Released

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: psqlODBC 09.05.0200 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
[dropping the announce list, sorry for not doing it before]

On Tuesday 19 of April 2016 07:50:30 Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
> The commit handles the bug report
> [ODBC] Issue with Money field using ODBC to Access database
>    posted by John Van De Giessen on Febrary 14.

Thanks for the reference.  I have to look at the thread once more, as I
don't fully understand how that patch is relevant to MONEY type.

> The bug was introduced in 9.5.0100 and the regression test result maybe
> modified.

The test case shows that psqlodbc uses 'numeric' type for
SQL_FLOAT/SQL_DOUBLE id (instead of 'double precision' used before, or
'float8').  This sounds like a bug, or is this really expected?  If yes, I
can submit a patch fixing the test-case -- but it does not feel right.

Pavel