Re: amcheck verification for GiST

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: amcheck verification for GiST
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 4 сент. 2019 г., в 2:13, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> написал(а):
>
> On 2019-Mar-29, Andrey Borodin wrote:
>
>> Here's updated patch with AccessShareLock.
>> I've tried to stress this with combination of random inserts, vaccuums and checks. This process neither failed, nor
deadlocked.
>> The patch intentionally contains one superflous line to make gist logically broken. This triggers regression test of
amcheck.

> How close are we to this being a committable patch?  CF bot complains
> that it doesn't apply anymore (please rebase), but from past discussion
> it seems pretty close to ready.

Here's rebased version. Changes in v9:
* adjust to usage of table_open
* update new extension version
* check for main fork presence in GiST check too

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения

От: Jeevan Chalke
Сообщение: Re: basebackup.c's sendFile() ignores read errors
От: "Smith, Peter"
Сообщение: RE: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) andKey Management Service (KMS)