Re: Postgresql and Macintosh

От Joe Lester
Тема Re: Postgresql and Macintosh
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Watch out for the memory leak bug on OS 10.3.2 though 10.3.5 (this is
apparently an OS X bug, not a Postgres bug):

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-08/msg00972.php

I don't know if it exists on 10.3.6 or 10.3.7 (the current version). I
submitted a bug report to Apple many months ago, but it has not seen
any activity yet.

Joe